This article will update you on what’s new in version 1.61 of the Pelcro platform. We update our platform every month and our aim is to keep you up-to-date with all the new changes and all the new features we are rolling out. You can also suggest new features, ideas or concerns by following the link at the end of the article.
🚀 PLATFORM UPDATES
You can now add entitlements to your eCommerce orders.
The new entitlements field is now added under the SKUs. This will give you more granularity on controlling access to the content/services for your customers based on the individual eCommerce SKU.
Enhanced Subscriptions search engine!
A) You can now display the subscription price in the subscription search filters. All you need to do is to click on the gear icon, select the price and apply. The subscription price will show you the actual amount which was paid (taking coupon into accounts). This provides you with better segmentation directly through the platform for your operational day to day & reporting.
B) New search filters added
- You can now search for your subscriptions using the plan name, the plan amount, and the collection method.
- Additionally, you can now search your eCommerce orders using status, product name, and SKU name.
This provides you with better segmentation directly through the platform for your operational day to day & reporting.
⚡API, WEBHOOKS, and SDK ADDITIONS
- Customer metadata are now available under the Update Customer, the Create Subscription, and the Update Subscription Open API endpoints to ensure that custom form fields can be stored on Pelcro directly from your website.
- You now have the ability to filter subscriptions by status directly through the Core API, to mitigate time restrictions and payload for fetching all the required subscriptions within any integrations/automations.
- You can now import Vantiv/Worldpay payment transaction
NetworkTransactionIDas part of the Create Source Core API endpoint for maximizing transaction success rates when using Worldpay as your payment gateway.
days_to_creation” attribute within the invoice. upcoming webhook can now be overridden by the duration in the plan settings over the duration set in the site settings.
customer.email“, and “c
ustomer.name” attributes have been added within all of our source webhooks to properly notify end users based on expiring cards, so that you’re able to maximize revenue and retention.
- SKU metadata have been added to the order. created webhook payload to help you define business logic based on granular SKU custom information.
- Your users will now have their email address updates automatically synced to MailChimp when directly from Pelcro.
- We’ve also applied the below modifications to the checkout process in case of using TAP & Vantiv payment gateways, whenever a customer is creating a new subscription
- In case payment retries setting is active – if there is a hard decline on the payment, the subscription gets expired immediately, and the invoice is voided automatically
- In case payment retries setting is inactive – if there is any decline in the payment, the subscription gets expired immediately, and the invoice is voided automatically. This will ensure that if a customer is creating a new subscription, and the payment does not go through, the invoice which was generated will be voided and will not remain open.
- TAP Payment gateway has now been enhanced to mitigate any declines related to limitations on debit cards with 3DS authentication. We now rely on TAP’s BIN check API for checking if the card is a debit card or credit card. Debit cards are now directly charged with the minimal amount possible to verify that the card is valid, whereas credit cards undergo the normal verification as usual.
- Fixed a bug with the collection method not accurately reflected for the renewals created by the campaign builder.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly reflected the end date of the subscription in the exports in case the subscription has been extended.
- Fixed a bug with coupons not being applied through the UI on some of our payment gateways.
- We’d like you to always feel in control of the product, and able to work autonomously with minimal effort without jumping through hoops, that’s why we are constantly working to update our documentation to ensure it remains up-to-date, relevant, easily accessible and structured in a consistent manner. Check it out here!
- Keep an eye out for our new videos on our Youtube channel, to see how businesses increase subscriptions by more than 150% when relying on the fastest subscription process powered by Pelcro.
- Don’t forget to check out our new Product Roadmap to see what’s in the making, and provide us with ideas, concerns, and insights to help us build products that matter.
- You can suggest new ideas and add them to Pelcro’s product team right here.
Enterprise Sales Strategies Specialist for Pelcro Inc.